[CDHC] Holiday greetings

Cheryl Woodley Cheryl.Woodley at noaa.gov
Thu Dec 24 11:27:23 EST 2009

Happy Holidays CDHC Members-
On this Christmas Eve, I'd like to share this special greeting that was
created by one of our colleagues, Jim Nicholson, from fluorescent
microscopic images he took from coral in our facility here in
Charleston.....A key to the images used to create this card as well as
the pdf can be found at the following link:
http://www.musc.edu/mbes/coral/Card2009

Wishing you and your families a healthy and happy holiday season.
Cheryl and the Coral Program in Charleston

Holida Greetings from the Coral Fluorescence Group

--
Cheryl Woodley, Ph.D.
Coral Health and Disease Program

DOC/NOAA/NOS/NCCOS
Center for Coastal Environmental Health and Biomolecular Research
Hollings Marine Laboratory
331 Fort Johnson Rd
Charleston, SC 29412
843.762.8862 Phone