[CDHC] CDHC website goes live

Cheryl Woodley Cheryl.Woodley at noaa.gov
Thu Dec 23 19:22:55 EST 2010

Season's Greetings CDHC Members,
We are pleased (and excited) to announce the new CDHC website has been
launched!

Website address:  http:\\www.cdhc.noaa.gov

Dr. Sylvia Galloway (with input from several CDHC members) has worked
closely with the in-house NCCOS web design team on the design and
content of this new website and I would like to thank her for this
tremendous effort along with Karl Phillips and others on the design team
here in Charleston.

The site is intended to serve a broad audience from the public to the
veterinary professional. When visiting the site you'll find news links
and resources such as a Coral Disease ID Key with detailed descriptions
of the diseases and glossaries for standardizing terms, an online
diagnostic protocol resource, literature resources, images/video and
educational tools, such as links to the virtual slide for coral
histology.  We invite you to visit the site at http:\\www.cdhc.noaa.gov.

Feel free to drop us a line at CDHC.coral at noaa.gov, we'd appreciate
getting your feedback and ideas for new content.

Happy Holidays to All
Cheryl

--
Cheryl Woodley, Ph.D.
Coral Health and Disease Program

DOC/NOAA/NOS/NCCOS
Center for Coastal Environmental Health and Biomolecular Research
Hollings Marine Laboratory
331 Fort Johnson Rd
Charleston, SC 29412
843.762.8862 Phone