[CDHC] Job opening for coral husbandry

Cheryl Woodley Cheryl.Woodley at noaa.gov
Wed Sep 8 08:21:25 EDT 2010

Hello CDHC List Members

We have a contract position available in our coral culture facility
(though JHT, Inc), for an entry level Lab Technician in Charleston South
Carolina. The position will support the culture of live coral in an
enclosed, recirculating seawater culture facility, with maintenance of
said facility equipment.  The facility houses one 550 gallon system with
three separate raceways, one 125 gallon quarantine raceway, and multiple
10 to 30 gallon holding/dosing tanks.
Details of the position and instructions for applying can be found at:

http://www.careerbuilder.com/JobSeeker/Jobs/JobDetails.aspx?IPath=ILKV0A&ff=21&APath=2.21.21.0.0&job_did=J8D79571PDRZ0T1Y3RY

<http://www.careerbuilder.com/JobSeeker/Jobs/JobDetails.aspx?IPath=ILKV0A&ff=21&APath=2.21.21.0.0&job_did=J8D79571PDRZ0T1Y3RY>

JHT's link, they will have to do a search for positions in Charleston.
http://www.jht.com/html/careers_opportunities_apply.php?id=427

..

--
Cheryl Woodley, Ph.D.
Coral Health and Disease Program

DOC/NOAA/NOS/NCCOS
Center for Coastal Environmental Health and Biomolecular Research
Hollings Marine Laboratory
331 Fort Johnson Rd
Charleston, SC 29412
843.762.8862 Phone