[CDHC] Announcement of CReSCyNT Node for coral disease

Esther C Peters epeters2 at gmu.edu
Wed Jun 8 20:29:03 EDT 2016

Hello All,

To follow up on the message I sent previously concerning the new node in the Coral Reef Science and Cyberinfrastructure Network (CReSCyNT), Coral Disease and Histopathology, if you are going to attend the 13th International Coral Reef Symposium in Hawaii starting June 20, please join me at:

CRESCYNT Node Participants Meeting - OPEN on Wednesday, 6/22/2016, 11:45 am - 1 pm, room 307 A/B. Lunch provided by ICRS (plus we'll have ice cream). This is an opportunity to talk with people who are, or want to be, members of nodes.

Hope to see you there! Let me know if you have any questions about CReSCyNT! <http://bit.ly/1ShgAE1>

Esther

Esther C. Peters, Ph.D.
Term Associate Professor