'Population and Ecosystem Sustainability of Reef Fishing' Symposium at 8th ICRS Panama (24-29 June 1996) (fwd)

N.V.C. Polunin N.Polunin at newcastle.ac.uk
Tue Aug 8 09:42:27 EDT 1995

Herewith copy of a circular of 8 July about a symposium on the above
subject. Anyone interested in the possibility of presenting a paper, or
just attending, this particular symposium at the 8ICRS in Panama, please
get in touch with myself and John Munro very soon. Abstracts where
applicable will be required by us by 11 October.

Nicholas Polunin
Department of Marine Sciences
University of Newcastle NE1 &RU, UK
Fax +44 191 222 7891