8ICRS Abstract Deadlines--New Approaches/Clonal Organisms

Cindy Hunter cindyh at hawaii.edu
Tue Aug 15 20:40:21 EDT 1995

New Approaches to Understanding the Evolution of Clonal Organisms
8th International Coral Reef Symposium, Panama
June 24-29, 1996

Dear Colleague:

A symposium addressing new methods in cellular, biochemical and molecular
research on the evolution of clonal organisms will be held at the 8th
International Coral Reef Symposium in Panama, June 24-29, 1996.  We are
presently finalizing our list of speakers and request that all interested
researchers confirm their participation in this symposium prior to
September 8.  All symposium participants are also requested to submit
abstracts (in English and Spanish--please see 8ICRCS Circular for
Abstract forms and formats) to the symposia organizers before October
18.  We will then forward all abstracts received to the Panama organizers
prior to their November 1 deadline.

If you have questions or need additional information, please contact
either of us at the addresses listed below.  Please send confirmation of
participation and completed abstracts to Cindy Hunter--again, by October
18.

Thank you for your interest.  We look forward to an exciting session!

Co-organizers:

Cynthia L. Hunter			Buki Rinkevich
Botany Department 			Israel Oceanographic and
				        Limnological Research Ltd.
3190 Maile Way
University of Hawaii			Tel Shikmona, P.O.B 8030
Honolulu, HI  96822			Haifa, 31080
USA					ISRAEL
tel:	(808) 956-3946			tel:	(972) 4-515202
fax:	(808) 956-3923			fax:	(972) 4-511911
email:	   cindyh at hawaii.edu