Opinion Wanted!

John McManus J.MCMANUS at cgnet.com
Thu Aug 17 17:48:00 EDT 1995

TO        :    Coral List
FROM      :    John W. McManus/ICLARM
DATE      :    August 17, 1995

Opinions wanted!

We are looking for a commercial reference-handling program.  It should be
Windows-based, be capable of handling a few tens of thousands of references,
and should make it very easy to generate a bibliography in one format and
change it to another format.  For example, it should be able to shift a
manuscript from Coral Reefs to Science formats, including converting
citations in the text from author-year to number.

We are seeking candid evaluations of systems you are familiar with.  We
promise not to quote anybody.  Please replies directly to:
 J.McManus at cgnet.com

Thank you.

Sincerely,

John W. McManus
ReefBase Project Leader
Coastal and Coral Reef Resource Systems Program
International Center for Living Aquatic Resources Management (ICLARM)
3rd Floor, Bloomingdale Building, Salcedo Street
Legaspi Village, Makati, Metro Manila 1229
Philippines
Tel. No. (63-2)8180466
Fax No. (63-2)8163183
E-Mail: J.McManus at cgnet.com