Climate Records in Coral Skeletons

Coral Health and Monitoring Program coral at coral.AOML.ERL.GOV
Thu Aug 24 04:43:33 EDT 1995

The following is a forwarded message from Peter Swartg.  Please respond to
Pswart at rsmas.miami.edu.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 1995 09:53:02 -0400
From: Peter Swart <Pswart at rsmas.miami.edu>
To: Coral Health and Monitoring Program <coral at coral>

Dick Dodge, Bob Halley and Peter Swart are organizing a symposium at the
Panama meeting on climate records in coral skeletons.  At the moment the
following have tentatively agreed to give presentations: Cole,
McConnaughey, Halley, Swart, Lough, Quinn, Halley, Lea, Wellington et al.
We still have a few places left.  If any one is interested please contact
me.  Abstract dealine is approaching. Peter