Coral list

Jaime Baquero bd268 at freenet.carleton.ca
Wed Jul 19 10:38:34 EDT 1995

Congratulations for this iniatitive. I'm marine biologist, during the
last 9 years I've been studying the exploitation of marine fish and
invertebrates for the marine aquarium hobby trade. This exploitation
has become controversial among the scientific community, environmental
groups, those involved in the trade and the general public.

I'd like to participate in this group and contribute with info and ideas,
that will help to conserve,healthy and productive coral reefs for future
 generations.

Sincerely.

Jaime Baquero
Marine Biologist