nitrates on corals

Gektidis at em.uni-frankfurt.de Gektidis at em.uni-frankfurt.de
Wed Nov 22 08:58:38 EST 1995

Hy tom,
this is marcos Gektidis from Frankfurt , Germany.=20
The report probably dealt with the ENCORE - project on One Tree Island,=20
Australia. I' m currently involved in that project. Several Microatolls=20
on One Tree Reef are "poisoned" with an elevated nutrient level. There=20
are N-, P-, and N plus P- injektions. The ENCORE-programm runs already=20
since 1994 but the elevated nutrient - doses proved too small. This will=20
be changed next year. For more information, please contact me:
marcos gektidis
geologisch-pal=E4ontologisches institut
senckenberg - anlage 32
60054 frankfurt am main