Available Field Research Grants

Coral Health and Monitoring Program coral at coral.AOML.ERL.GOV
Thu Nov 9 14:38:45 EST 1995

ahudson at earthwatch.org (Dr. Andrew Hudson) sent the following
comment:

To:   Jim Hendee, Philippe Dubosq
From: Andy Hudson, Executive Director, CFR @ Earthwatch

I wanted to take this opportunity to provide you and other staff at
the Coral Health and Monitoring Program with information about field
research grants available through the Center for Field Research at
Earthwatch.  Please feel free to review and/or link to our home page
with proposal guidelines and application materials at:

http://gaia.earthwatch.org/WWW/cfr.html

and Coral Reef Requests for Proposals at:

http://gaia.earthwatch.org/WWW/CFRcoral.html

Please feel free to share this information with staff at the Coral
Health Program.  Don't hesitate to phone or e-mail me if you or your
colleagues have any questions about Earthwatch grants or the
application process.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Dr. Andy Hudson