rejoinders

Coral Health and Monitoring Program coral at coral.AOML.ERL.GOV
Fri Nov 24 18:13:02 EST 1995

Greetings,

If you have a remark to post to the coral-list in response to a message
that was posted, please be advised that you should send your remark to:

	coral-list at reef.aoml.noaa.gov

which is the list of coral-list readers.  If you just REPLY to a message
posted by us (coral at coral.aoml.noaa.gov), who are members of NOAA/AOML's
Coral Health and Monitoring Program (the originators and administrators of
the list), your message may not get posted right away because we will have
to read the message, then forward it on to coral-list at reef.aoml.noaa.gov,
which is an automated process.

We appreciate your cooperation.  If you have any further questions,
please do not hesitate to ask.

	Sincerely yours,

	Jim Hendee

|                                                       |
| Coral Health and Monitoring Program                   |
| Ocean Chemistry Division                              |
| Atlantic Oceanographic and Meteorlogical Laboratories |
| National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration       |
| Miami, Florida                                        |
| USA                                                   |
| Email:          coral at coral.aoml.noaa.gov             |
| World-Wide Web: http://coral.aoml.noaa.gov            |