Indian River, Florida

Ursula Keuper-Bennett howzit at io.org
Sun Sep 24 16:04:58 EDT 1995

Hello,

   I am interested in any information on the water quality (coral health or
lack thereof) of Indian River, Florida.  I have left posts in newsgroups
such as rec.scuba, surfed the Net for Florida agencies, and come up dry.

   I am particularly interested if any water quality tests have been done
off the ocean there.  My interest relates to the high incidence of the
disease fibropapillomas in the green sea turtles in the area.

   Someone studying the reef system or corals in this area (say by diving
there) would certainly have the information I need.

   Thanks

                      ^                  Ursula Keuper-Bennett
                     0 0                 Mississauga, Ontario
            /V^\     I I    /^V\         Email: howzit at io.org
          /V     Turtle Trax    V\
        /V      Forever Green     V\     http://www.io.org/~bunrab