Reef Resource Page

mcall at superaje.com mcall at superaje.com
Mon Apr 8 21:01:13 EDT 1996

Hi Paul,
I look forward to seeing your reef page.  Ocean Voice is a Canadian NGO which
has been working for coral reef conservation for 10 years now.

If you don't have a hot-link to our home page, we would appreciate it. See

	http://www.conveyor.com/oceanvoice.html

And get your university to subscribe to Sea Wind, our quarterly bulletin.  The
latest special 72-page issue is on Status of the World Ocean and Its
Biodiversity.  Back issues are only $15 per year.  And they might want to have
our 126 page educational manual, Save Our Coral Reefs, $20 + postage.

don

Don E. McAllister             /& Canadian Centre for Biodiversity
Ocean Voice International          /Canadian Museum of Nature
Box 37026, 3332 McCarthy Rd. /Box 3443, Station D
Ottawa, ON K1V 0W0, Canada    /Ottawa, ON K1P 6P4
E-mail: mcall at superaje.com   (or: ah194 at freenet.carleton.ca)
Tel: (613) 264-8986, Fax: (613) 264-9204