Fwd: Beliza GEF Project

Coral Cay Conservation coral at ucb.edu.bz
Mon Apr 15 14:20:51 EDT 1996

----- Forwarded message begins here -----
From: William Moreno Caycedo  <wm1 at ukc.ac.uk>
To: coral-list at reef.aoml.noaa.gov
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 1996 17:02:25 +0100 (bst)
Subject: Beliza GEF Project
Dear all

Does anybody out there knows what is actually
happen with the CCC e-mail (if anything is wrong
with it) in Belize Jgibson at btl.net.  I been trying to
contact Janet Gibson (The National Project Adviser)
for the pass three weeks and I haven't had any
reply.  Also I been triying to phone them but the CCC
office in London don't seem to have the right
telephone number (they claim that 44552 is the right
number, but I think in Belize they have  six diget
number)

Can anyone out there help me?  I promise that I
would dedicate my research project to the person
who can provide me with the correct information
 (phone/e-mail or any contact adress for the CCC in
Belize)

Thanks

William Moreno
Durrel Institute of Conservation and Ecology
wm1 at ukc.ac.uk

Dear Mr. Moreno,

You could get in touch with Janet Gibson at tel # +501 (0) 2 35739/30719 or
fax # +501 (0) 2 35738.

Coral Cay Coservation contact number in Belize is fax/phone
# +501 (0) 2 32787, E-mail CORAL at UCB.EDU.BZ

Henry Lanza
CCC Office Manager

------ Forwarded message ends here ------