Marine Protected Areas

BISC Science BISC_Science at nps.gov
Thu Dec 5 19:02:46 EST 1996

     Coral Reef Managers and Scientists;

     In an effort to develop, and host. an international conference of
     Marine Protected Area Managers, Biscayne National Park is trying
     to identify all of the marine parks, preserves and protected
     areas located in, or in close proximity to, the Caribbean Sea,
     Gulf of Mexico and the Bahama Plateau. What we need are the
     names, addresses (including email if possible) and phone numbers
     of the managers or the person directly in charge of these areas.
     If you know of a marine park in any of these areas please let me
     know at the address (or email) below.

     Richard W. Curry                              Science Coordinator
     Biscayne National Park                        Phone     (305)230-1144
     P.O. Box 1369, Homestead, Fl 33090-1369       FAX       (305)230-1190
     email:  BISC_Science at nps.gov <- Preferred
             rcurry at umiami.ir.miami.edu