Indonesian corals

Osha Gray Davidson osha at pobox.com
Sun Dec 15 11:42:17 EST 1996

Greetings--I'm trying to get information on studies of reefs around Nusa
Lembongan (just east of Bali) and immediately around Sarappo in the
Spermonde Archipelago off of Ujung Pandang (Sulawesi). In Nusa Lembongan
things appeared surprisingly good with many healthy-looking areas of what I
think were Goniopora. Can anyone confirm this (or set me right)? Sarappo
looked pretty bad--not unexpectedly--but I'd like to know if someone has
done recent work there quantifying conditions.
Cheers,
Osha Gray Davidson
14 S. Governor St.
Iowa City, IA 52240
USA
PH: (319) 338-4778
FAX: (319) 338-8606
e-mail: osha at pobox.com
Center for International and Comparative Studies, University of Iowa