effect of sediment on hard-substrate organisms.Help?

Michael Rozenfeld roz at post.tau.ac.il
Mon Feb 5 08:52:09 EST 1996

To All Coral List Subscribers,

I am a MSc. student at the institute for Nature Conservation
Reserch,Tel-Aviv University,Israel. I'm writing my thesis on the effect
of marine sediments on hard-substrate dwellers. I already have lots of
material on corals, but am severly lacking in material on other types of
hard-substrate organisms.I would greatly appreciate receiving any and all
information including reference lists, actual publications and names of
professionals in the field who could help me out.

I can be reached at
        E-mail: roz at zoot.tau.ac.il
        Snail mail: Institute for Nature Conservation Research
                             Faculty of Life Sciences
                                 Tel-Aviv Univesity
                                       Tel-Aviv
                                        ISRAEL