field work requested!

Gektidis at em.uni-frankfurt.de Gektidis at em.uni-frankfurt.de
Tue Feb 6 09:41:07 EST 1996

To whom it may concern.
My name is Jenny Krutschinna, I am a 26 years old student of Biology at
the University of Frankfurt, Germany.
Over the last three years I took part in several courses on marine biology.
In october 94 I joined a field trip of Peter Vogel and Bill Kiene to Lee
Stocking Island, Bahamas. The trip was part of a bioerosion project in
reef environments.
Since I would like to continue working in marine (reef-) biology, I am now
eager to gain more field experience.
Apart from fossil reefs there is not much of that in Frankfurt so that is
why I am using the net to ask for volunteer projects.
If you have vacancies for a volunteer student for some time between
1.4.-15.7.96 or for a masters project (diplom) later on, please contact me:

e-mail: Gektidis at em.uni-frankfurt.de

snail mail: Jenny Krutschinna
            Wurmbachstr.9
            60487 Frankfurt am Main
            Germany

I hope to hear from you soon. Thanks, Jenny