volunteer project or PHd

jodlauk at stud.uni-frankfurt.de jodlauk at stud.uni-frankfurt.de
Tue Feb 13 06:34:45 EST 1996

To whom it may concern,
my name is Ulrike Rothenb=E4cher and Iam a 27 years old biologist from the=
=20
University of Frankfurt, Germany. I just finished my study with a master=20
project (diplom). My speciality is Zoology and I studied Marine Biology =20
and Marine Zoology about one year at the University of La Laguna=20
(Tenerife,Spain). Iam a VDTL-diver (German diving licence) and I have=20
joined diving trips to several places. Apart from my studies at the=20
University Iam now eager to gain more field experience in marine biology=20
and I would like to continue with a dissertation (PHd) later on. If you=20
have vacancies for a volunteer or projects to collaborate for some time=20
please contact me. Iam looking forward to hear from you.

Al ser posible me intersaria mucho asistir o colaborar en un proyecto de=20
biologia marina (zoologia) del campo para obtener mas experiencia y=20
practica. Como desde Frankfurt es bastante dificil enterarse de las=20
posibilidades que hay seria muy amable si Usted me mandara informaciones=20
a la siguiente direccion
Ulrike Rothenb=E4cher
Saalgasse 17
60311 Frankfurt