Reefs as Source or Sink of CO2

Jean-Pierre Gattuso gattuso at hermes.unice.fr
Wed Feb 14 04:01:16 EST 1996

>I am teaching a course, "Coral Reef Ecology", and we will be discussing
>Kayanne
>et al.'s 1995 Science article, "Diurnal changes in the partial pressure of
>carbon dioxide in coral reef water".  Are you aware of any responses to their
>article or more recent work dealing with this topic?

>Thank you in advance for your time.  (I'm new to this listserver and apologize
>if this question is redundant.)

Two technical comments are in press in Science (due to be published
sometime in February). The authors are:

        - Buddemeier R. W.
          [contact: bob_buddemeier at msmail.kgs.ukans.edu]

        - Gattuso J.-P., Frankignoulle M., Smith S. V., Ware J. & Wollast R.
          [contact: gattuso at naxos.unice.fr]

Hope this helps.
JPG

   |       Jean-Pierre Gattuso - Observatoire Oceanologique Europeen       |
   | VOICE: (+33) 92167982 (direct)| SNAIL : Observatoire Oceanologique    |
   |      : (+33) 93153600 (switch)|         Europeen, Avenue Saint-Martin |
   | FAX  : (+33) 93505297         |         MC-98000 Monaco               |