Coral Reef Restoration - Reply (fwd)

Coral Health and Monitoring Program coral at coral.aoml.noaa.gov
Thu Feb 29 14:45:58 EST 1996

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 1996 11:57:00 -0500 (EST)
From: KENNARD POTTS 202-260-9178 <POTTS.KENNARD at epamail.epa.gov>
To: owner-coral-list <owner-coral-list at reef.aoml.erl.gov>
Subject: Re: Coral Reef Restoration - Reply (fwd)

          Dear Dr. Jameson:

          I have noted your interactions with the list and thought that you
          may be of help to me.  I am working on an ecosystem protection
          document for coral reefs with EPA.  I am searching for
          appropriate case studies for inclusion into this document.  This
          document is intended for users at the ground level. (resource
          managers)  This document looks at the watershed and integrated
          coastal zone approachs to expand current efforts to protect near
          shore reefs.  If you could suggest any possible examples for case
          studies, I would be most appreciative.

          Ken Potts
          U. S. EPA
          Oceans and Coastal Protection (4504F)