Important NOAA resource now online

Stephen C. Jameson sjameson at coralseas.com
Fri Jul 5 14:14:22 EDT 1996

STATE OF THE REEFS - ORDERING UPDATE

In February I retired from NOAA and started my own Integrated Coastal
Zone Management consulting company - Coral Seas, Inc.

For quicker service, please request copies of

Jameson, S.C., J.W. McManus and M.D. Spalding. 1995. State of the
Reefs: Regional and Global Perspectives. International Coral Reef
Initiative
Executive Secretariat Background Paper, US Department of State,
Washington,
DC, 32 p.

from:

Dr. Peter Thomas, ICRI Coordinator
United States Department of State
Bureau of Oceans and International Environmental and Scientific Affairs
Washington, D.C.  20520
202/647-0658
202/736-7351 (fax)
Email:  pthomas at state.gov

Best regards,

Dr. Stephen C. Jameson, President
Coral Seas, Inc. - Integrated Coastal Zone Management
4254 Hungry Run Road
The Plains, VA  20198-1715  USA
703/754-8690, 703/754-9139 (FAX)
Internet:  sjameson at coralseas.com