coral harvesting

Coral Forest coral at igc.apc.org
Wed Jul 3 22:49:57 EDT 1996

Hello,
I was hoping to have gained more knowledge on the effects of coral
harvesting on reef ecosystems at the International Coral Reef Symposium,
but I am still lacking in this area.  Any suggestions as to studies,
scientists or NGOs to contact on this subject would be appreciated, as
would any faxable studies (415)331-4064.
Thank you,
Marcy Roth
P.S. I am not sure how a scientist's recent request for employment was
posted thru our E-mail address, but it was not done intentionally.

Coral Forest
400 Montgomery St. Suite 1040
San Francisco, CA  94104 USA
Ph: (415)788-7333