Proceedings Philippine Marine Science

Marine Biology Section, USC, Cebu, Philippi mbs at mangga.usc.edu.ph
Thu Jun 6 12:15:48 EDT 1996

Dear All,

I am posting an announcement for the Proceedings of the Third
National Symposium in Philippine Marine Science, ed. by Filipina
Sotto, Jason Young, and Fr. Joseph Baumgartner, SVD.  We have only a
few limited copies left.  This book contains 20 original articles and
67 abstracts from the symposium held in Iloilo, Panay Island, on May
3-4, 1994.  The articles are peer-reviewed by international
scientists.

Cost is only US$ 40.00 including air mail.  This book is important
since it provides information from a region that is relatively
unknown, though containing one of the highest biodiversity in the
world.   Topics include aquaculture, coastal resource management,
molecular biology, biochemistry, biotechnology, ecology, oceanography
and pollution.

All proceeds go directly to the Philippine Association of Marine
Science.  Thank you very much for your time and support.

Jason Young
____sender's name_____
Marine Biology Section
University of San Carlos          fax (+63-32) 3460351
Cebu City 6000, Philippines       email: mbs at mangga.usc.edu.ph

****** When replying, PLEASE INCLUDE ADDRESSEE'S NAME IN
SUBJECT HEADER *** thanks. ********