I.C.R.S. 8th - request for reports available

Bernard A. THOMASSIN thomassi at com.univ-mrs.fr
Thu Jun 20 07:31:12 EDT 1996

To all the 8th ICRS Workshops  Organizators,
Unfortunatly for me I cannot attemp the Symposium (lack of money...), so please try to gather for me all the informal
papers or reports that will be distributed during the worshop you will organize. This is important for me, but also to
make copy for various isolated coral reef researchers (as Madagascar, Moyotte I. or other places in the indopacific).
Thanks a lot. Have a nice symposium and attractive discussions.

Bernard A. Thomassin