Field Guide

Nissim Sharon nasoli at post.tau.ac.il
Tue Jun 25 04:51:35 EDT 1996

On Fri, 21 Jun 1996, Miguel Repas wrote:

> Could anyone please advise me on a field guide to the corals of the
> Indian Ocean?

Dear Miguel,
I happened to be in Nissim's lab when your message arrived.  I am based
at the Oceanograph8ic Research Institute in Durban, South Africa and have
written the coral section for a field guide to marine life on the coast
of East Africa.  This is being edited by Matt Richmond, presently at
Bangor (I think), but soon to be back on Zanzibar at the marine lab of
Dar university.  I will return to SA on July 8 and you can contact me at
seaworld at neptune.lia.co.za to obtain his e-mail and other addresses.

Kind regards,  Michael Schleyer

*  Nissim Sharon                           E-mail: nasoli at ccsg.tau.ac.il  *
*  Department of Zoology                   FAX:    972-3-6409403          *
*  Tel Aviv University                     TEL:    972-3-6409090          *
*  Ramat Aviv                              HOME:   972-3-5041075          *
*  Tel Aviv 69978                                                         *
*  ISRAEL                                                                 *