Looking for M. E. Huber

Ayax R. Diaz R. adiaz at calafia.uabcs.mx
Thu Mar 21 15:09:16 EST 1996

Dear all:

Does anybody knows the e-mail address of PhD M. E. Huber?
He was working in 1987 in the Marine Biology Research Division,
A002, Scripps Institution of Oceanography; the subject of his work was a
little simbiont of corals, the crab Trapezia.

I'm working on an ecological experiment with corals and their crabs so I
need all the information I can get. If anyone in this organization could
help me sending all related information I would really thank you all.

Hope someone answer this message. Thanks

Ayax Rolando Diaz Ruiz
Reef Fauna Proyect - Biologia Marina - UABCS
Km. 5.5 Carretera al Sur, Apto. Postal 19 - B
C.P. 23080. La Paz, B. C. S. Mexico.
E-mail adiaz at calafia.uabcs.mx