Coral Researchers Directory

Pacific Science Assn psa at bishop.bishop.hawaii.org
Mon Mar 25 16:16:39 EST 1996

The revised Directory of Coral Reef Researchers of the World is well in
hand and now contains more than 1000 names.  [This directory will include
names, professional addresses, telephone, fax, e-mail, and scientific
interests, indexed on subject, taxonomic interest, and geographic areas of
interest and residence].  Each individual researcher will receive a copy
for verification of his/her entry as it currently exists.  For the most
part the entires pre-date e-mail.  The verification will also request
e-mail addresses for each of the researchers [telephone and fax are
already included but also need verification].  At this time, I should very
much appreciate your sending me your e-mail address and any other
pretinent information to help expedite the completion of this directory.
[Please let me know whether or not you would like an original
questionnaire as as to be included in this first round.]  I anticipate a
draft copy of this directory by the time of the Panama meeting.

Aloha,

Lu Eldredge
Pacific Science Association
P.O. Box 17801