Appropriate Subjects

James C. Hendee hendee at aoml.noaa.gov
Wed Mar 27 06:48:55 EST 1996

Dear Esteemed Subscribers,

	I very much appreciate your interest in this list-server.  It
would be most helpful if we could all confine our discussions to the
following subjects (or at least close), taken from the original
informational notice to new subscribers:

	o  bleaching events
	o  outbreaks of coral diseases
	o  high predation on coral reefs
	o  environmental monitoring sites
	o  incidences of coral spawnings
	o  shipwrecks on reefs
	o  international meetings and symposia
	o  funding opportunities
	o  marine sanctuary news
	o  new coral-related publications
	o  announcements of college courses in coral reef ecology
	o  coral health initiatives
	o  new and historical data availability
	o  controversial topics in coral reef ecology
	o  recent reports on coral research

	Thank you very much for your help and cooperation.

	Sincerely yours,

	Jim Hendee
	coral-list administrator