Subjects, clarified

Coral Health and Monitoring Program coral at coral.aoml.noaa.gov
Wed Mar 27 10:09:19 EST 1996

I fear I may have been misunderstood.  ANYTHING having to do with coral
reef biology or coral reefs in general (e.g., palaeocology of reefs) is
welcome on this list.  What I feel are inappropriate messages are
"flamings" of individuals, subjects that do not relate directly to coral
research (e.g., things with religious overtones, postings of, say,
deep-sea research, etc.), and perhaps commercial solicitations which will
not help the coral research community.  However, let me know if you feel
differently.

Thanks,

Jim Hendee
coral-list administrator