Urgently seeking nominations for ISRS council

Callum Roberts cr10 at mailer.york.ac.uk
Fri May 17 17:23:45 EDT 1996

Dear Colleagues,

        We URGENTLY need nominations for new council
members for the International Society for Reef Studies. We are
looking for energetic and enthusiastic people involved with reef
science (and currently members of ISRS) to help with the
development of the society and further the study of coral reefs. If you
or any of your colleagues would like to stand for election please
reply to Callum Roberts (cr10 at york.ac.uk) or Sue Wells
(sue.wells at wcmc.org.uk) by Tuesday 21st May!!! We apologise for
the short notice but would greatly appreciate your efforts to identify
willing people. Please include with your nominations a few lines
about the nominee and make sure you have their agreement that they
are prepared to stand for election. If everybody can think of one
person (self nomination is welcome!) then we will have an excellent
field of candidates.

Best wishes,

Callum Roberts
Corresponding Secretary ISRS