data request (fwd)

A.M.Moore A.M.Moore at biosci.hull.ac.uk
Tue Nov 26 13:02:12 EST 1996

I am new to the list, and I would very much appreciate it if anyone can
help me.
I am looking for satellite images of the Tukanbesi Islands, which are SE
of SE Sulawesi, Indonesia.
This is to use as input to a GIS system, to work out info for a research
project and management plan for the area.
The whole project is being run on a very tight budget, and so I cannot
afford any expensive sources of material.
I am an MSc student in Global Biodiversity, Monitoring and Conservation
at Hull University, UK.
If you can help, you can contact me direct:
Abigail Moore
A.M.Moore at biosci.hull.ac.uk