bleachings and spawnings

Coral Health and Monitoring Program coral at aoml.noaa.gov
Fri Oct 11 08:09:34 EDT 1996

Dear Coral-Listers,

I've been trying to keep a running list of all coral-list messages that
announce coral bleachings and spawnings on the C.H.A.M.P Web site at:

	http://coral.aoml.noaa.gov

(See right under Bulletins:  Archives of coral spawning, bleaching...)

If you observe any spawning or bleaching events, or if you have any
tabulated data on previous bleaching or spawning events, I would very much
appreciate it if you could either post them to the coral-list, or send
them directly to this e-mail address so that I may include them in the
list for others to make use.  Any environmental, location, date and time
data you might be able to include would be *extremely* beneficial.

Thank you so very much for your help and cooperation.

	Cheers,

	Jim Hendee

|                                                       |
| Coral Health and Monitoring Program                   |
| Ocean Chemistry Division                              |
| Atlantic Oceanographic and Meteorological Laboratory  |
| National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration       |
| Miami, Florida                                        |
| USA                                                   |
| Email:          coral at coral.aoml.noaa.gov             |
| World-Wide Web: http://coral.aoml.noaa.gov            |