No subject

John McManus J.MCMANUS at cgnet.com
Thu Oct 17 18:22:00 EDT 1996

TO:Coral List
cc.: Carl Stepath
FROM:Dr John W McManus/ICLARM
DATE:17 October 1996

Someone recently asked me for some leads into the field of coral reef
monitoring.  As I get that kind of inquiry frequently, I though it might be
useful to others if I put my reply on coral-list.  The courage is very
patchy and I don't have all the complete references at hand.  However, the
leads may be generally useful, and, to roughly paraphrase Charles Darwin, my
colleagues may take great delight in pointing out the shortcomings.  Many
apologies for all the important work that I left out.

Sincerely,

John W McManus
ICLARM
email:< J.McManus at cgnet.com>