Coral reef viability

Tim Norman timn at intercoast.com.au
Wed Oct 23 22:11:25 EDT 1996

I would like to make contact with anyone who is conducting research into the
long-term management of coral reefs. I am particularly interested in
management strategies that have "sustainable bioconstruction" as their
objective - a timeframe of decades to centuries.

My angle is conservation biology and reserve selection strategies but I am
also investigating the socio-economic and political implications of
long-term management strategies.

I don't want to burden the list with a long message so I am happy to provide
further details on the research I am undertaking on request.

Many thanks

Tim Norman

Phone: (+612) 9949 1428
Fax: (+612) 9380 6964