Indonesia visit

Osha Gray Davidson davidson at blue.weeg.uiowa.edu
Thu Sep 12 13:06:08 EDT 1996

I'm planning a trip to Indonesia in late November, to do research for a book
for lay-persons on the importance of coral reefs and associated ecosystems
(mangroves and seagrass beds) and the anthropogenic problems these systems
are facing--over-fishing, sedimentation, cyanide, dynamite blasting, etc.
        Are there list-members in Indonesia who would be willing to serve as
contacts for this trip--explaining their work and suggesting places and
people to visit? I'd greatly appreciate the help!
Thanks,
Osha Gray Davidson
14 S. Governor St.
Iowa City, IA 52240
USA
PH: (319) 338-4778
FAX: (319) 338-8606
e-mail: davidson at blue.weeg.uiowa.edu
Center for International and Comparative Studies, University of Iowa