Coral spawning Curacao

Norbert Schmidt Norbert.Schmidt at net4you.co.at
Fri Sep 13 13:42:51 EDT 1996

Manfred van Veghel reports spawning was observed for the sixth consecutive
year.Would be interested whether it occurred every year at the very same time??

I suggest to include in all future reports lunar phase and currentconditions
as well.(Can figure out moon phase of specific dates of course,but who has
such a calender at hands? Currents are a lot more difficult to reconstruct).
In my observations in Maldives virtually everything is related to currents
(or is it the moon causing the currents?)

Norbert Schmidt