Coastweeks Celebration

Coral Health and Monitoring Program coral at aoml.noaa.gov
Fri Sep 20 11:45:24 EDT 1996

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 1996 15:23:17 GMT
From: Steve Morrison <smorrison at ocean.nos.noaa.gov>
Subject: Coastweeks

smorrison at ocean.nos.noaa.gov (Steve Morrison) sent the following:

I'm writing you to alert you to this year's Coastweeks Celebration.  As
you may or may not know, Coastweeks activities include beach clean-ups,
nature walks and programs to educate us all on the importance of our
coasts.  We at NOAA's National Ocean Service have created a web site that
lists various Coastweeks activities state-by-state.  In order to
disseminate this information as widely as possible, could you please link
to our page and let your colleagues and other know about it as well.
Thank you for your time.  The address is:

http://www.nos.noaa.gov/coastweeks/into.html

Steve Morrison
smorrison at ocean.nos.noaa.gov