Search for a textbook

Ian S. Johnston johian at homer.acs.bethel.edu
Sat Sep 21 21:13:27 EDT 1996

During January '97 I will be teaching a course ("Human Impacts on Coral Reefs")
in the Philippines and Hawaii for a small group of students from here in the Mid
West.  In previous years I have used Sue Wells and Nick Hanna's "The Greenpeace
Book of Coral Reefs" as a required textbook .... it was not only technically
ideal (covering the material at the right level) but also a beautifully
illustrated "keep-sake" for my students.  Unfortunately the book is out of print
so I am looking for suggestions for a substitute (one that is currently in
print, or due out by the beginning of November) .... or alternatively, does
anyone know of a stache of 15 copies of the Greenpeace book that I could buy on
behalf of my students?

Any advice will be gratefully received .... thanks

Ian S. Johnston, Ph.D.
Department of Biological Sciences
Bethel College, St.Paul, MN 55112, USA
Office phone & Voice Mail (612) 638 6198
Home phone (612) 633 0703