INFOTERRA: New List on the Middle East

Nabil M. El-Khodari fits at servtech.com
Sun Sep 29 18:37:08 EDT 1996

GreenLife Society wrote:

> As part of our Middle Eastern Environmental Project, we are launching a new
> list devoted to the discussion of environmental issues in the Middle East,
> MIDEASTENVIRO.

Congratulations to GLSNA on its initiative. The Middle East needs some
attention particularly when all activities seem centered around Eatern
and Central Europe and Latin America.

It seems that the concept of sharing one global village, where any
pollution in one area affects the whole world, is ignored.

Hope to see more initiatives towards the Middle East and Africa.

GLSNA has been the first organizations to encompass my earlier posts
about Arabic posting on the WWW. You can visit the GLSNA Arabic Site at
http://www.geocities.com/RainForest/3285/arabic.htm

Sincerely,
Nabil M. El-Khodari	  HTML Writers Guild	mailto:fits at servtech.com
Web designer	 Software Contractors' Guild	Tel.: (416) 762-5135
http://www.geocities.com/RainForest/3285/	Fax.: (416) 762-3490
President, FITS (Falcon International Teleco./Translation Services)