Indicator Butterflyfish

Manado Seagarden diving centre kudalaut at manado.wasantara.net.id
Sat Apr 5 12:25:30 EST 1997

Dear everybody,

could you tell me if you know some recent paper about the visual census of
butterflyfish as indicators of coral reef health? I have many papers about
methods, I am mostly interested in recent results.

Thank you in advance

Massimo Boyer

                    PLEASE, NOTE THE NEW E-MAIL ADDRESS

              * Manado Seagarden Diving Centre            *
              * Kuda Laut Project                         *
              * P.O. Box 1535                             *
              * Manado 95001                              *
              * North Sulawesi                            *
              * Indonesia                                 *
              * Phone and fax: +62 431 861100             *
              * E mail: kudalaut at manado.wasantara.net.id  *
              * Internet site: http://www.wp.com/kudalaut *