Digital video cameras

Bruce Carlson carlson at soest.hawaii.edu
Sat Apr 26 12:55:28 EDT 1997

Erik,

The Waikiki Aquarium has a SONY DCR-VX 1000 in an Amphibico housing.  We
have had excellent results and it produces broadcast quality images.
Copies are identical to the original because it's digital. I'll send a
longer message with more info to you personally rather than cluttering up
everyone's mail-box, however, I am also interested in sharing experiences
with others using this camera underwater.  I have encountered a few
glitches.

Bruce Carlson