coral death marks

Les Kaufman lesk at bio.bu.edu
Fri Aug 15 23:55:49 EDT 1997

Is there somewhere an illustrated encyclopedia of predator lesions on
corals and the organisms that produced them?  I once produced such a thing
for Jamaica, am now having to do it in Hawaii (since so much is known
this is not terribly difficult), and continually feel like
this is reinventing the wheel.  Or could we just pool our information so
the resource WOULD exist, say, on the WWW.  The same would be useful for