Bleaching Hotspot chart changes--Help

Prof Alan E Strong strong at nadn.navy.mil
Thu Feb 6 16:31:04 EST 1997

Coral Reef Enthusiasts:

We are looking for your feedback on this new experimental product.

  http://psbsgi1.nesdis.noaa.gov:8080/PSB/EPS/SST/climohot.html

Comments had come it that the black background was using up lots of
printer ink...so, not to exhaust ink supplies [and wear out your
precious printers], we have made some changes....is this better?

Also, added some links to papers in process...hope this proves beneficial.

Comments solicited.

Al Strong [and Chris Duda]

                                Alan E. Strong
Physical Scientist/Oceanographer                 Adj. Asst. Professor
  NOAA/NESDIS/ORA/ORAD -- E/RA3                    US Naval Academy
  NOAA Science Center -- RM 711                    Oceanography Department
  Camp Springs, MD  20233                          Annapolis, MD  21402
	301-763-8102                                    410-293-6566 [v-mail]
       Alan.E.Strong at noaa.gov                          strong at nadn.navy.mil
	FAX: 301-763-8020                               FAX: 410-293-2137
     http://www.nadn.navy.mil/Oceanography/FACULTY/AES_resume.html