response to Rebecca Penwell

Harry McCarty 73261.2212 at compuserve.com
Wed Feb 5 15:14:15 EST 1997

We have just published a review of the effects of chemicals on corals and
coral reefs, seagrasses, mangroves, and fishes, discussed in the context
of ecosystem management and ecological risk assessment.  The citation is:

     Peters, E.C., N.J. Gassman, J.C. Firman, R.H. Richmond, and E.A.
     Power.  1997.  Ecotoxicology of tropical marine ecosystems.
     Environ. Toxicol. Chem. 16(1):12-40.

We have not received the reprints yet, but please let me know if you would
like to receive one and I will get that to you as soon as I can.  I can be
reached by e-mail at:

     peteres at tetratech-ffx.com

Esther Peters
Tetra Tech, Inc.