listservers working

James C. Hendee hendee at aoml.noaa.gov
Tue Jan 7 12:05:43 EST 1997

Ladies and Gentlemen,

	Because of some difficulties encountered with the setting up of a
firewall (for Internet security), our listservers have been inoperable for
about the last week.  I thank you for your patience, but things
(concerning the lists) should hopefully be back to normal now.

	Unfortunately, we are still having some problems with the Coral
Health and Monitoring Home Page, but hopefully that will be fixed soon.

	If you have any problems, please drop me a line.

	Thanks again for your patience.

	Sincerely yours,

	Jim Hendee
	hendee at aoml.noaa.gov