plastified paper

Ernesto weil eweil at
Wed Jul 9 21:59:35 EDT 1997

I am trying to find a place or company where to purchase a plastified paper
(used mostly in cartography) that is the best I have used for underwater
data collection. This is a transparent, finelly reticulated plastified
drafting film. The brand is K&E Ethalon and its was made in England many
years ago. If some body has information on this or on a similar product,
please share. Thank you for your cooperation, 

Ernesto Weil, Ph.D.
Dept. Marine Sciences
Puerto Rico. 

More information about the Coral-list-old mailing list