The Coral Reef Game

ecosense at cura.net ecosense at cura.net
Sun Jun 1 20:34:26 EDT 1997

NEW PUBLICATION

The Coral Reef Game

by Manfred Van Veghel, Marianne Prins & Jacqueline Bakker

This board game is developed for Reef Care Curacao as a teacher-free
educational tool for primary school on Curacao (Netherlands Antilles).
It is a family board-game for 2 to 4 persons and can be played on
different levels. Players as old as 10 years can play all
levels of the game, while kids from age 3 and up enjoy themselves in
the first round of the game. All kinds of additional variations on the
game are possible, from memory and combination games to `bingo', using
the different accessories included. Kids learn about biodiversity,
food chains and positive actions to save our reefs.
The directions and chance-card are in English, Dutch and Papiamentu,
the rest of the game is free of text. In full color, with  artwork by
Peter van der Wolf.

For more information check our webpage at:

http://www.aquadiving.com/reefgame.html

EcoSense <ecosense at cura.net>
Dr. Manfred L.J. van Veghel
PO Box 3187