NOAA Fellowships advert

Nathalie Stevenson N.J.Stevenson at ncl.ac.uk
Sat Mar 8 12:07:29 EST 1997

Dear All,

Does anyone still have a copy of an email which went out this
week (probably weds/thurs) to either Coastnet, Coral List or Mangrove
discussion group detailing NOAA fellowships in coastal studies??

I would be grateful if anyone could forward a copy to me if they
still have it, or send details of the web address contained within the ad.
I have trawled their web sites with no success..

I was changing over from one computer to another and indavertently
lost two days email in the process.

Thanks in advance,

Nathalie Stevenson
Centre Tropical Coastal Management Studies,
University of Newcastle upon Tyne, UK.
tel: + 44 (0) 191 222 6660 (direct) 6659 (sec)
fax: + 44 (0) 191 222 7891